It's Update Monday!
I of course did more on the log cabin bag (FUN!), but from your perspective it would look exactly the same so I didn't take another picture. I did discover a couple of inadvertent floats - one I 'unwove' enough to fix, but the other was far enough back that I just left it. I think I need to rig a cloth underneath the loom so when I'm looking at the cloth I can see faults easier - I'm just not getting enough contrast when looking down the on the cloth.
I've run out of warp on the Bonhop project, but didn't get around to do the hemstitching yet so it's still on the loom. It also looks pretty much the same as you saw it last time. That Bonhop sure is fun to weave on! (I have a thing for small looms.)
I ran across the dishcloths that I had taken off the Flip a while back, and tried to fix the hems so I can stitch them. I meant to stitch them right away when I took them off the loom, but of course didn't so the last (or first) pic of the hems were getting messy. I was able to beat them back into place a bit with a flat popsicle, and then 'painted' the edge with diluted glue. I haven't tried to move them yet, so I don't know if I diluted the glue too much, but hopefully it will hold until I get them stitched on the sewing machine.
I've had to frog the sideways sweater - luckily I hadn't gotten very far, but I've made an error and I can't figure what I've done wrong so I'm starting over. :-(
I haven't touched the wheels all week. I just couldn't face doing more gray stuff, and the dogs have been too rambunctious to get the Polonaise out (they keep running into it).
I hope to get more accomplished this week (fingers crossed)!