I did 3 more repeats on the log cabin project - on this section though the left edge is drawing in oddly. I did discover the last two warps had somehow come loose from the warp beam; so I added a weight to one and tied the other to one of the knobs since I couldn't find any more weights. Luckily I'm almost out of warp so if I get going on it, it will be done soon. :-) I just need some motivation. I haven't even done the record-keeping that I need to do on the Bonhop before I take the cloth off the loom!
I hope to get back to crafting this week - perhaps Spin Club will get me motivated to get stuff done!