Loomy Thoughts

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tuesdays...

probably shouldn't be for spinning, if I want to get any done! LOL I meant to do some spinning last night, but was just too tired after my shopping foray. I totally dislike shopping, unless it's for fiber and those opportunities are quite rare here, so I'm in no mood for anything after shopping. So I'm going to declare Tuesdays a Do-Nothing day! :-D

Tonight - perhaps a bit of both weaving and spinning. I want to get the pockets on the wrap woven, so I can take the project off the loom and get it DONE. And I'm attending a spin-in this weekend, so I need to practice spinning. But I think Wednesdays will have to be for weaving. :-) Hmm... maybe I'll pick up a pair of hand cards this weekend....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home