Loomy Thoughts

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

More progress...

I've done 6 inches or so on the third placemat - if I just sat and weaved instead of stopping so often I probably could have an entire placemat done in a couple of hours. That's what I get for watching tv while weaving. :-) My edges are getting a bit more even as I refine my technique, and it seems like it is starting to go a bit faster. I think I am also getting better at keeping the 'draw in' at a minimum.

I marked up some slats of oak for cutting into shorter shuttles - now I just need it to cool down enough to be able to stand to be out in the woodshop - I'm in the heatwave area. No pictures tonight as there is nothing new to see; just more of the same.

I haven't worked on the garter stitch scarf for a couple of days (Monday is my 'crafty night off'), so need to get a couple of rows done on it tomorrow. The Addi circs have made a huge difference - smooth knitting now. Most of my problems must've been the needles I was using.

Good night!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/19/2006 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home