Loomy Thoughts

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ditto...

Unfortunately no weaving last night - the new Rockstar was on TV (CBS) last night. This is the only reality show I watch (although this INXS fan still hasn't forgiven them for not picking Mig Ayesa and for picking J.D. in the first season), and I was really looking forward to the new season. It appears the new season will be... um... "interesting". Also I was searching for something on the 'Net, and the 'Net is a time-black-hole, so there went the evening.

I did do a bit of knitting on the prayer shawl though, and got it on a set of Susan Bates Silvalume needles I picked up yesterday, and off the Denise. We'll see if these work better, though I noticed they are not as pointy and that may be a problem.

I will definitely be weaving tonight, though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home