Loomy Thoughts

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Wednesday...

I did a little bit of weaving on the pockets while watching the season finale of "Project Runway". Unfortunately, I am not finding the weaving on these pockets fun, so I'm not getting very much done.

I'm at the end of the warp, and several warp strings are very loose and I'm having trouble keeping them taut - I need to come up with a better way of weighing them down. Currently I've twisted popsicle sticks around the strings, but they tend to come undone. Perhaps my knitting machine weights will be heavy enough. Of course these loose warps are on the edges of the pockets, making it a hassle each time I do a pick.

They don't look any different, so no pictures. Tonight I'm hoping to spin, but we'll see what happens. :-D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home