Loomy Thoughts

Monday, November 20, 2006

No news here...

I've been taking a bit of a vacation from crafting. I'll be out of town (and away from computers) the rest of the week, so I won't be able to post again til next week. Unfortunately, DH has to work so I'll be spending the first Thanksgiving without him in a very very long time. :-( I will be taking the hound though - he loves my family (and being the center of attention)! :-)

The tough decision is: which projects to take? I'm tempted to take the spinning wheel, the small loom scarf, and a couple of knitting projects; but realistically, which if any will I do (and what will fit in the car with my stuff and the hound?)? I'm definitely taking the alpaca that needs carding, but as to the rest....

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home