Loomy Thoughts

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Almost done...

I'm about out of room to pass the shuttle, so I'll be switching to crochet thread for a few rows for a hem. I need to double-check the book, but I believe I can stitch the pocket hems (go up a couple rows of weft, and wrap around the warp thread), and then 'paint' the hem with thinned white glue to securely hold them until I get them sewn. I'm still debating how to finish the scarf part; I originally was going to go with fringe, but this side has been so abraded by the heddle that it looks terrible. I may end up hemming the scarf as well.

I think tonight is spinning night - I need to double-check my schedule. First I might finish dressing the Hearthside, though, as I really need to get that project started!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad you like the blog! I hope you enjoy your loom as much as I enjoy mine! :-D

    By Blogger CL, at 10/27/2006 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home