Loomy Thoughts

Friday, December 08, 2006

I've been lazy...

I haven't been crafting this week again, which unfortunately tends to be my response to a crafting deadline. Which is why I rarely make things for people that are for a specific event. My excuses - Christmas shopping, both on-line and in person (have I mentioned I HATE shopping??); my dad's birthday was this week and wow was he talkative when I called him! LOL And I've been looking at some stuff for the floor loom. Luckily my weaving friend is going to lend me a spare reed for now, so I can 'forget' about shopping for floor loom stuff for now. :-D

I will have to really turn-to on the crafting front this weekend though, as I had hoped to have this all done by now (I certainly had enough time - I started the knitting project in January or February!). So I guess I'll just be working on 3 projects this weekend - the Hearthside project, the knitting project, and for variety, the small loom scarf (which isn't due for Christmas, but it will give me a break and DH probably wishes it were done as it is COOOOOLD here right now!).

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home