Loomy Thoughts

Sunday, January 29, 2012

My... the time goes by so fast!

And as often happens I haven't accomplished much.  But I have been spinning this beautiful sparkly fiber on my ReinTwindle:

And I got out the Navajo spindle and did a little on that - wow it's been a long time since I've used it!

 Oh and I finished the lovely yellow singles on the Reeves.  I'm letting them rest on the bobbins until I get a speed controller for the sewing machine motor I'm using for my e-spinner (fingers crossed).

And I caught my buddy sleeping on the new dog bed I bought for Lazy Dog:

Actually, it fits him better than it does her - she's bigger and doesn't quite curl up small enough to fit on it.  She was on it most of today though - I think they both like it. :-D 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home