Loomy Thoughts

Sunday, November 13, 2011

As usual...

I haven't been doing much this week.  Though I did make another spindle - this one is from tamboti wood and the wood is beautiful:

tamboti1

Unfortunately I don't get to keep it, but I'll be ordering more of this - I didn't even put a finish on it and it feels sooo silky-smooth.

Oh I did make a bunch of bead spindles:

bead spindles
This one spins super-fast!
blue bead on a brass shaft

I started spinning the 'kitchen sink' fiber on the Polonaise again:


(pic from earlier in the blog)

And tonight I'm going to spin with the Nepalese spindle

Nepalese spindle
and maybe the phang from my friend. :-D

I'm afraid I don't have any doggy pics tonight though - will have to take one tomorrow. :-D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home