Loomy Thoughts

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday

I didn't do anything last night because I was too tired, and I'm even more tired tonight and have a headache that won't quit. But perhaps I'll get a few rows done on the garter stitch shawl - I've avoided it for several days again. Even better, I should be perusing my weaving books looking for my next Harp project. I think I'll start with the books; then if it's not bedtime yet I'll do a row or two on the shawl. :-)

I did, however, re-take the spinning picture with a much better result:


















And here's a gratuitous puppy pic to make up for no new weaving content:


Isn't he handsome?




Back to weaving tomorrow - in fact, I'm setting myself a goal to do an entire placemat in one evening. Can I do it? Tune in Saturday to find out! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home