Loomy Thoughts

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Not much to report...

I'm still working on the Hearthside project. It took me about 1 1/2 hours to do 3 - 4 inches last night, and wow did my upper back/neck hurt (if I could tilt the loom towards me more I could avoid that particular pain; but unfortunately I can't do that with this loom). I might have to sit at the loom for shorter stretches, but I can be prepping fiber for the project while I'm not weaving. I was advancing the warp last night and I still find that a bit tricky with this loom - it's big and kind of clunky, so it takes longer than it would on the Harp. I'm feeling a bit more comfortable with the look of the project, at least on the loom.

I did take pictures last night, but didn't have time to download them from the camera. I'll try to post a picture tonight or tomorrow. Only another week and a half of weaving time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home