Loomy Thoughts

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Monday was Small Loom Project Day,

but I spent the time straightening up my craft room and working on the tied rug instead. I need to clear out the center of the room to see if I can work on the floor loom in there, since I have a nice big rug on the floor instead of bare concrete and it will be more out of the way. Thankfully the straightening didn't take as long as I thought it would, so I might be able to 'flash my stash' tonight. :-D

Instead of doing my assigned daily projects this week, I'm going to work on the rug so I can finish it and put the huge frame away instead of finding another spot for it. Since the frame comes apart it should be easy to store - assembled it is 4 feet wide and 4 feet tall on its stand, and I'm always tripping over it's feet - it's really in the way. I'll try to post pictures of current progress on the rug tonight - I have a pic of the knitted gift as well (at least, I hope it turned out!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home