Loomy Thoughts

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Ahhhhh...

DH gave me my Christmas present early last night - a shiatsu massager that you set in your chair. Just what I needed after a long day on the loom! What a guy! :-D

The other good news is the Hearthside project is almost done. The hem is finished, I did the hemstitching last night, and now I need to tidy up the woven batt a bit. Hopefully that won't take too long; then I can cut it off the loom and tie the fringe. Trim the fringe (after I decide how long to make it), a careful washing in the bathtub, and I'll be FINISHED. YAY!

Also in the plan-of-the-day, is making krumkake and wrapping Christmas presents. I see DH is already getting the stuff out to make pizzelles, so I'd better get to work on the loom! Though I might have to sit on the shiatsu massager first....


Oh - and I finally found instructions on how to put buttons on the blog. If you look to your right, you will see the button for Wendy's "Knit From Your Stash 2007" campaign. I'm looking forward to this; I will need to take pictures of my stash (it won't all fit in one picture!). Maybe I'll even get some UFOs finished (I can hope, anyway). My projects will probably mostly be weaving, as I seem to do that faster than knitting/crocheting. Let's see... cotton on the floor loom; acrylic on the Harp...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home