Loomy Thoughts

Friday, January 12, 2007

Nothin' new here...

I've been working on the rug frame, and my spinning friend did a destashing and gave me a bunch of yarn which I just had to play with last night. Included was a humongous cone of very nice wool, some acrylic yarns, a bunch of novelty yarns, and what looks like a ball of mohair. It gave me a great excuse to play with my new toy - an umbrella swift. I LOVE IT. :-D I bought the inexpensive metal one; I like that it works both horizontal & vertical.

I'm debating what to do tonight - I need to do some cleaning on the floor loom; I need to do more rug tying as at this rate I won't get the rug off the loom tomorrow; and I've neglected the scarf on the small RH. Hmm... maybe I'll first sit and watch a little tv with the dog, then do some rug-tying, and work on the small loom. Maybe I'll get a lot accomplished! (Though it is quite possible I might end up just sitting in my chair the rest of the night!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home