Loomy Thoughts

Sunday, March 18, 2007

I've started a new project!

It's a knitting project though - a herringbone rib scarf (I seem to be on a scarf kick lately). The pattern is by Li at Life's A Stitch blog:


I'm using Lion Brand Woolese, I think the color is pine (very dark green & blue). I've only done one repeat so far, and the pattern is very easy to follow and already feels cushy! I do need to stop buying so many dark-colored yarns, though, as I don't think I'll be able to see the pattern!

In weaving news, I've been going through my blog archives and
re-reading what I've written so far, getting ideas. I've been busy but not getting anything done. The faster I go the behinder I get! LOL I hope to have some weaving news this week though.

For now, I leave you with a picture of a completely completed placemat - my first Harp project. I still really really like them. :-D


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home