Loomy Thoughts

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Still not crafting...

but plan to start tomorrow. So here are some pictures for your edification instead. :-)

First up, a fibery pic - the yarn I chose for Knitty's Calorimetry.
Cascade's 220 wool, it's a bit lighter-weight than the pattern calls for and I couldn't get gauge AT ALL with my swatch. I'm going to try doubling the yarn, cast on probably 88 or 92 sts since the pattern runs large, according to the comments I've seen, and see what happens. :-)


Next, an half-fibery pic. Yep, he's still laying on the waffle-weave rug (with Mr. Mousie) - when he's not laying on me:



And last - not fibery at all, but he had just come back from the professional groomer's. Isn't he handsome? :-D

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • He sure loves that rug (great instincts) and yes he's very handsome! :-) C

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/02/2007 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home