Loomy Thoughts

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday update

It's been one of those weeks again - I'm not getting much done (I'm reading another Clive Cussler book, which I'm more interested in right now than crafting). I've done a few rows on the knitted scarf but that's it. I hope to decide which project to start next on which loom tonight, and maybe start the project planning, so if I'm really lucky maybe I can start measuring warp on Saturday. I do need to finish the fringe on the first two Harp projects - that is my goal for this weekend.

I think I'll try using the warping board again; maybe this time it will go easier. I also want to make a raddle or two - one for the Harp, and one for the floor loom, That will probably take me a little while what with looking for the sandpaper, sanding, marking the spots for the nails, finding the nails.... :-D I guess I should add "making a raddle" to my weaving projects list - then maybe I will remember to do it! I think a raddle will help me with my warp tangling problems - at least I hope so!

I hope to have something worthy of picture-posting this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home