Loomy Thoughts

Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday...

Catchy title, eh? :-) Not much crafting was accomplished over the weekend, and no weaving at all (though I did look at the floor loom as I walked by it 336 times).

I did do another row on the tied rug, and several rows of knitting, but I spent more time doing a little organising in the craft room plus setting up a craft list - my UFOs, projects I want to make, projects that need just a little finishing. Seems like I never remember this stuff when I have time to work on them.

I also spent a little time surfing, and ran across a blogger that is doing the "2007 UFO Resurrection Ring". (http://www.katwithak.com/archives/000593.html) It's a great idea, but I'm already doing too many things to keep track of right now so I won't be joining the blog ring. I am going to try to keep it in the back of my mind. I've tried many times to not start anything before finishing my UFOs, but that just doesn't seem to work for me, so here's my current plan (not set in stone yet):

I can start a new project, but I must continue to work on at least one UFO so I will be actively working on two projects at any one time. Finishing three UFOs will allow me to start another new project (I have an incredible number of UFOs -sigh-).

Currently I have the mistake-rib scarf I'm knitting and the tied rug. Once the tied rug is done I'm going to get something on one of the looms. Once the scarf is done I'm going to start knitting on my Baltic Sea Stole again, and I hope to get it finished by THIS summer.

I'm going to try to go back to my weekly schedule of what to work on which day, with a bit of modification due to trying to get the rug tying done. Since I don't have anything on the larger RHs right now I'll use their time to rug-tie and plan the next weaving project - if I can decide on which project to make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home