Loomy Thoughts

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday night

Wow am I running late (as usual!). As promised, here are the pictures of the scarf. It's hard to see the diagonal on this side - it is more obvious in real life, but this dark yarn is hard to capture properly:
I pinned it out, but it didn't seem to help with the picture-taking.

The other side is a nice pattern as well:

It is not diagonal, but is a nice rib. I'm loving it so far, despite not begin able to see what I'm doing. :-D (Reminder, I'm a slooooow knitter (and everything else) so it will take me awhile to finish it.)

The decision has been made on the next Harp project; it will be a reversible towel project. I didn't get into the stash today to see what I'm going to use; that will have to wait until tomorrow.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home