Loomy Thoughts

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Quick update - photos are up!

I've finished the first Penguin project, and I must say it looks kind of cool. :-)  Plying on the Penguin took a little getting used to, I did not spin the singles very evenly either, and these aren't even my colors (I look awful in that shade of green) but I like it. :-D




Tonight is Spin Club, so I'm giving my foot a break - I was starting to notice the single treadle yesterday - and taking the Spindolyn instead.  I have a just-barely-started project on the Tenor that I really need to get going on, and I bought a new cube base for it that I want to try out too.  Here's what I was spinning (and I LOVE the new base!):






In weaving news, I got out the Flip yesterday, but it took me so long to find the book that had my project sheet in it I didn't do any weaving.  But I've got everything I need to get going on it, except free time. :-)  Hopefully this week I'll throw a few picks!


Awww...



Day 6 of the hood, poor baby.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home