Loomy Thoughts

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Even more spinning...

I haven't spent as much time spinning this weekend as I thought would, but yesterday I worked on this on the Production:
  
colonial wool roving
because I really really really want to start this:

merino
And I worked on this:


mill-end wool roving on the Bulky Pinkie


And then today I worked a tiny bit on this:

Coopworth on the Pedal Pusher + spindle
this:

Wensleydale lamb/yearling & kid mohair/tussah silk/silk noils
and this:

Corriedale cross on the Navajo spindle

But not enough to make obvious progress.  I'm hoping to do some more on the Navajo (I really need to shorten the shaft) tonight, plus some Spindolyn-spinning.

And maybe I'll do some weaving this week - anything is possible! :-)


In closing, a photo of Comfort Dog! :-D



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home