Loomy Thoughts

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weaving again!

If I keep this up I might actually finish this log cabin project!  No picture again, as it looks the same as the last time and I still can't tell how much warp I have left.  Another 6 months or so though.... :-D


I have been spinning too - I think I finally got a decent picture of the Woodland Violets cashmere/merino:



I also played with the Polonaise:


I guess that bobbin is just about full (finally!). :-D 


And I've even been spinning on the Bulky Pinkie:


Isn't it interesting how different the two bobbins are?  I have one more bobbin to spin; this will be a 3-ply.  If it looks too weird after plying, I may try cable-plying to see what happens (usually cable-plying is 2-ply to 2-ply).  It would make for a short yarn, but it would also be somewhat bulky.


That's all I have for now.  I have a new doo-dad coming for the Production, so I'd better get to finishing the current bobbin. :-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home