Loomy Thoughts

Monday, March 15, 2010

Nothing much to report again...

I've been down with the cold or whatever it is that is going around like wildfire here - haven't even been interested in spinning.

Though right before I came down with it, I made the 'mistake' of visiting Corgi Hill Farm's Etsy page again and a couple days later these arrived on my doorstep:

merino/baby camel/tussah silk

and:
BFL


I so wanted to get to them right away, but I still don't have any energy. :-(  I did fiddle with this some yesterday:


A delta flyer attachment from Babe's (I ordered mine with a rounded wire instead of triangular).  I've been debating whether I should keep the Bulky Pinkie, as I think I have too many wheels - I have a project going on every single spinning device I have (except for the drop spindles) so nothing ever gets finished.  This would take the place of the BPinkie - though the BPinkie is so darned portable and I do like to spin on it.  I'm going to do the last bobbin of what I've been spinning on the BPinkie on the new attachment to get a feel for it, but so far I like spinning on it.  It really does make more sense than having a wheel just for a delta flyer, but it's so hard to part with a wheel!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home