Loomy Thoughts

Monday, September 06, 2010

Now I know...

why I would try sewing for awhile and quit - I'm lousy at it!  But, the bag is finally done!

I ripped and re-sewed just about every seam on this (except for the handles) - some of them multiple times.  The instructions weren't quite as detailed as I needed - bags look quite simple to make, and they can be easy - if you've already done one or two or have someone handy to help you.  This bag is definitely not perfect, but hopefully I learned some stuff doing this.

And I'm not giving up on sewing yet - next is this hobo bag.
It's a little different than the first bag, but hopefully I learned enough from the first bag for it to go a little bit easier.  And I'll be using the Rocketeer, once I get the Fashion Mate out of the Touch &Sew desk and back into it's own stand. :-D
(And as you can see, it wasn't too hard to do!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home