Loomy Thoughts

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Time flies!

Somehow I managed to not post for a couple of weeks again. :-/  Actually I don't have much to show, though I did meet my Tour de Fleece challenge.  I finished the merino!  Eight ounces in 3 weeks is a new record for me!


So I haven't done any crafty stuff since the end of the Tour. :-D

I do need to re-do the maiden upright on the great wheel.  I was hoping to get that done this weekend, but I started cleaning out the basement craft room so I could get to one of my many sewing machines to do a small sewing job.  But then I discovered water damage on one of the walls so the cleaning job has turned into a much larger job.  I'm still not done, but I can see the machines now. :-)  And walk in the room without tripping over anything!  And I did a big de-stash of my acrylic yarn (though I'm sure I still have more than I'll use).  Now I need to remember how to use the machine....

Labels: ,