Loomy Thoughts

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

A sewing we will go...

So I took Friday off since I had a spinning workshop with the great Patsy Z. this past weekend, and spent the day sewing.  The first item I made was a little wallet from this tutorial.  It as so easy!  And it went quickly!  And it looks good!!


Except for the elastic I used to keep it closed - it's a little too old so not too stretchy.

Then I started on a pouch for my Kindle, using an old pair of jeans.  Since I was winging it, it didn't quite turned out as I wanted it to, and I had a few difficulties (I could not completely catch the strap for love nor money, and it's shorter than I wanted :-/), but I like it anyway.  And I still have the other half of the jeans to make another that will hopefully be better. :-D  If there is interest, I will post what I did. 


This one will probably end up being a bag for my tiny spindles. :-D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home