Loomy Thoughts

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fail

Sigh. 

It looks good, it feels good, but boy howdy does it wobble.  East Indian rosewood, too.  Sigh.


WIN!

It's unfinished as of yet; thankfully no wobble.  And it feels so so smoooooth. :-D  This is Honduran rosewood - what a difference between the two!  It will be interesting to see what the Danish oil does to it. :-)

I found something to keep them in on Friday:

Pipe stands!  A little dusty, but they cleaned up well!  I'm going to try a piece of felt where the bowl goes so the spindles don't slip as much.

I tried making a ring this week:
Not sure how well it will hold up, but I love the stone.  That top wire isn't quite 'done' yet.


I haven't been spinning, weaving or knitting, but want to get back to all of it.  Maybe I'll get in gear this week.


That's pretty much all I got, except for this:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home