Loomy Thoughts

Sunday, September 25, 2011

And now for something completely different....

I actually did some knitting this week!  I finally picked up the capelet again and started on it.  I've started the neck, and I think after that is finished I only have the buttonband to do and it will finally be DONE.  Though you can't see progress, so no picture yet.

And - I bought a donut maker this week.  Though the plain recipe wasn't all that, I'll be trying other recipes. :-D

And even though the recipe wasn't all that, it was very hard to not eat them all. :-/


I of course did some spinning - I finished the single of the art yarn Tuesday night at Spin Club (luckily I had taken along a phang and a Russian spindle!) and plyed yesterday.  It doesn't look so arty now though:

I'm thinking of doing a cowl with it - thank goodness the pattern I'm looking at uses two strands, as I don't know if I could deal with the uneveness of it. :-)

The Babe project is plyed and washed - there is a lot of wool there. :-)
It sure feels nice. :-D


And your weekly puppy pic:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home