Loomy Thoughts

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Not much to report again...

But I did start a 'real' project on the great wheel. :-D

I actually have twice that much on the spindle now but the light was weird this afternoon, so no updated pic.  I'm really enjoying this - maybe because I started by limiting myself to a half-hour at a time. This is a moorit shetland from Unwind Yarn, and I love the color!  Here is a bit unspun:
That's "Ocean" on the right, and another braid of moorit shetland called "Azure" on the left.  Current plan is to use both to make Wingspan (Rav pattern).


I also got a really interesting batt from Blushing Ewe:


The photo really doesn't show how awesome this is.  I'm still thinking about how I want to spin it.


And for my sister:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home