Loomy Thoughts

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Monday night

I did the recalculations (which was pretty easy, since the answers are in Ms. Davenport's book), and decided to try the warping board method of warping. I've been hesitant to use a warping board, as I don't 'get' the cross-thing, so I'm taking it slow. I've got half of the ends on the board, and should have the rest wound tonight (hopefully with a picture).

I realized while setting up the Harp's warping board I hadn't finished 'cleaning up' the previous project (besides needing to cut apart and tie the last two placemats), so that took a bit of time as well.

On a non-crafty note - if you are a resident of Connecticut, PLEASE take the time to vote today (preferably against the old guard)! This is an incredibly important primary, and your opinions need to be heard. Thanks!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home