Loomy Thoughts

Thursday, August 24, 2006

This is going to take a little longer than I expected...

Rats! I didn't get to weave tonight. My craft room is in such a mess that I spent more time that I had planned on it, and am wondering what I'm going to do with all this crafty stuff. It looks more and more like there is a craft purge looming (heh).

I did get a new footstool from WalMart this afternoon to sit on while weaving. It's the same height as the old, but with a firmer top, and you can store stuff in it! The only disadvantage (so far, anyway) is that the material is a kind of suede, which will be a dog-hair-attractant. I should be able to re-cover it without too much trouble though (I hope).

I also ran the Roomba again tonight while making supper. If the Roomba lasts at all, I'm a convert. :-D

I should get some weaving in tomorrow night though - keep your fingers crossed!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home