Loomy Thoughts

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Monday!

First - a Sunday report. I'm spinning much more evenly with using my hand-carded rolags, than I did with my flicked rolags. Luckily I bought two (small) bags of the alpaca, as this first batch of spinning probably won't be strong enough for warp (the alpaca is intended for a scarf-type project on the Harp). I do have to practice my carding technique though, as I am pretty clumsy with them so far.

Last night (Monday) I worked on the scarf project. I didn't really get into a rhythm with it though, so didn't get a lot done (and it's going to look the same for awhile, so no pics).

I did set up a craft schedule in my Yahoo Calendar, so we'll see how that works. Monday was for the small-loom project, and tonight will be for carding or miscellaneous, depending on if I have stuff to card (and carding is a slow process for me so far, so I plan to card tonight if I can keep myself from looking online for a second spinning wheel! LOL).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home