Loomy Thoughts

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tuesday...

I still don't have much to show for what I got done over the weekend. I did work on cleaning up the floor loom - it's about half done. The beater needs to be cleaned and reinstalled, and once that's done and I've cleared some floor space for it, it will be ready to go. I have been watching floor-loom videos as well - I'm thinking I'm not going to use the floor loom much! LOL I may do a video commentary here.

I've made progress on the tied rug, but it's taking longer than expected. Another week and it should be done, and I can move on to something else. While I'm working on it I'm trying to decide what to do next. I might do Deborah Chandler's sampler on the floor loom, and those sampler strips I found in a 70's-era book on the Harp. Unless I think of something else for the Harp.

That's it for now; perhaps tonight I'll work on the scarf on the small RH loom.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home