Loomy Thoughts

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I have weaving content!

I've been on a bit of a fall-cleaning binge, so I've only touched most of my crafty stuff to move it around. But I started warping the Flip Sunday (unfortunately, this is as far as I got except for making it into a warp chain).


I think I'm going to like the 'coat rack' idea, but this particular coat rack is beveled so it's hard to clamp to the table. (And it must've been made in China - some of the holes weren't big enough for the pegs!)

I use a dumbbell to hold this lightweight folding table in place (and I put on one the loom stand foot as well, just in case):


And I used one of the nifty raddles DH made for me:


I will be using a second raddle behind the heddle once I start winding on - I have an awful time with warps twisting while I wind on and I'm hoping this will help. I'm planning on winding on today - keep your fingers crossed!



In fun weaving news, eLoomanator is starting a Weave-It / Loomette / Weavette / whatever version you have Weave-along! I have several of these little gems in varying brands and 'styles' - this one still has a project on it:


I had just bought this box to put a Loomette in my car for those times when I'm stuck waiting for something or someone:


Perfect!


These little squares don't usually take long, and I will probably do some of the weave-along squares, but I doubt I'll be able to keep up as easily distracted as I am! But doesn't this look like fun?!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home