Loomy Thoughts

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Late Sunday Edition...

Unfortunately I don't have anything to show fiber-wise for this past week since I've spent most of the week researching new cars. My car's odometer just went over 275,000 miles, and is starting to need to go to the shop a little more often. It's been a great car, and I'd buy another in a heartbeat if they still made them. Luckily my car should still have quite a few miles to go, but I don't know if it will last until the new model year (then again, it's probably a moot point as I don't think there is anything exciting - as in great mpg, room for the dogs & DH, affordable - coming out next year either). I almost bought a Rav-4 - but looking at it in the daylight it looked surprisingly cheap (though the price tag sure wasn't!).

I did get about an hour of spinning in, but that's it. I think I need a break from the car shopping though so I'm planning to do more craft stuff this week. (Oh, and never ever EVER give the salesman your last name - though 'thanks' to him we discovered our phone number is no longer unlisted. GRRRRR I explicitly told him not to call me EVER - he's called me TWICE. Needless to say I won't be buying anything from him!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home