Loomy Thoughts

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Once again

I'm behind on blogging - though you haven't missed anything as I don't have anything new for you to see. Over the holiday weekend I spun some of the Brown Sheep roving, knit some more on the Herringbone scarf, and even wove a little bit on the bag from the spin-in workshop (which I don't think I remembered to mention previously, so I guess that is new!).

The bag is on a cardboard loom, and I must say it is a bit of a pain to weave. This morning, while I was trying to get back to sleep, the thought came to me that it would be a lot easier to weave if I had a rolling heddle. If I can ever find my popsicle sticks I might try that.

Since I'm in a housecleaning mood (hey, maybe I'll find those popsicle sticks!), I'm not going to upload pictures this morning. Hopefully this mood will pass soon so I can get back to weaving and spinning and knitting (and taking pictures)! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home