Loomy Thoughts

Monday, June 23, 2008

No weaving this past week...

but I did do some spinning. Not what I was supposed to be spinning, of course, but spinning on the Polonaise. The blue stuff is spinning up in an interesting manner (of course I forgot to take pictures - I'll try to get them up tonight).

I did end up taking it to Spin Club in the Park - it fit rather well in the back of the Fit (ha!). The only problem I had was trying to get those legs inside - the door doesn't open quite perpendicular and the wheel legs stick out at an angle. But I managed without dinging it. And I even had room for one of the Babes, though I didn't take one (I did take the Liten Spindle & the Spindolyn, and a chair and a small table, and...) I ended up spinning on it the entire time, except for a couple of brief interruptions where I demo'd the Spindolyn (which is still fun!) for a couple of people that walked up. My ankle didn't even bother me the next day, as it usually does. :-D


I spent most of the weekend (again!) trying to figure out how to re-do the living room and watching HGTV for ideas. It's not very big, and and has a lot of design challenges that I haven't seen addressed on HGTV shows (low ceiling combined with small narrow room and more). This could be 'interesting' (sigh).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home