Loomy Thoughts

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The promised pictures...

Sorry about not getting these posted last week - I lost track of time. I also didn't do any crafting to speak of, so I guess it's a good thing I didn't get these up!

I did do a bit of spinning on the Polonaise. A couple of friends came over Saturday night and saw the Polonaise and were really curious about spinning, so I demonstrated (on the Liten Spindle too). This is what I'm spinning:

It's actually darker - closer to this color and not shiny at all:

but the photo was fuzzy and I didn't have time to re-take it. (They were also really interested in my weaving - sadly I have nothing on any of the looms right now.)

And here's how the Polonaise (and Liten Spindle, and Spindolyn, and the sign and the chair and the table, and I even left the crate with the dog stuff in the car, and later I added a case of water and cookies to celebrate our first year of Spin Club!) fit in my Fit:



Room to spare! :-D (That's empty space between the table and chair!)


And just because:


The Handsome Boy (who's not much liking that we were tearing up his carpet yesterday).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home