Loomy Thoughts

Saturday, July 19, 2008

More redecorating fun...

Still working on the living room - this is what we started with:


And this is how far we've gotten - DH is installing the flooring as I type.

I'm very pleased with how the floor looks (it's a Mohawk laminate floor).

The wall paint still seems a bit sticky, so I haven't installed most of the switch/outlet plates yet, plus I still need to paint the register grille. And I still haven't picked out the moldings - better get on that. Maybe we'll go in to Home Depot tomorrow and decide. It will help that now I'll have a sample of the flooring once DH finishes.



On the fibery front, I did actually spin this week, but only because of Spin Club. Finally finished off that bobbin though, so now I need to navajo-ply the bobbins I've filled - I think there are 3 that are full now.


Since I'm the 'official' wood finisher, I probably won't be getting much if any fibery stuff done this next week either as finishing molding takes time to do right, and there will be a lot of molding to finish (around the floor, around the ceiling, and around the doorways). And there are several details that still need doing - we still have a LOT of work left to do!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home