Loomy Thoughts

Monday, July 28, 2008

Not much happenin' here...

I still don't have much to report. I did finally ply a bobbin of the gray stuff yesterday, but that's it on the fibery front unless you count printing out a couple of patterns.

The floor is finished, but we've only just come to a decision as to what we want to do for molding so we're a bit behind on the living room re-do. We also decided to replace the front door, so there is another project on the to-do list (which never seems to get shorter, even though we do finish things from time-to-time :-/).

The good news - I'm actually riding the bike. Saturday I did 8 miles, according to Google's distance measuring-thing. :-D DH suggested riding to town, which would be over 11 miles since I'd be taking the back roads. Then he could give me a ride home if I timed it right. I think I'm going to need a softer seat first though - youch! The hound and I have been to the park twice using the WalkyDog - he's doing pretty well, though I don't have to do much pedaling! LOL He does get a bit ahead of me because I use a slightly-longer leash with him, but on the second trip he did much better paying attention to where the bike was. So far so good!

I need to start thinking about my next weaving project - anyone have ideas? I was going to do the RH weave-along group's WAL, but I'm so far behind everything and it's log cabin, which I just finished, that I might wait for the next WAL.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home