Loomy Thoughts

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Maybe...

I ought to re-name my blog since I've been doing more spinning than anything else! :-) I haven't even touched a loom for what seems like forever! Yep, I've been doing spinning stuff again.

I washed the Lapis:
It bled quite a bit and is a tiny bit 'faded' (or less lustrous) from what it was, but I still love it. :-D

I spun a tiny bit of silk
tussah on the Bulky Pinkie:
It was shinier before I washed it - I think there is something in my well water causing that though as even my hair is darker/less shiny than it used to be, before we moved here.

And I started the Tiger Eye on the Production:
And "Jungle Love" on the spindle on the Production:
We'll see how having two projects going on one wheel works. :-D

Well nuts - it looks like Blogger changed how we upload photos. :-( I'll look into it and upload the photos later. (sigh)

Labels: