Loomy Thoughts

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Well, that sucks...

The view from my living room window:

And from the other side:
(The 'naked' tree behind the house is in the process of being cut down, so that is not storm damage.)

My lovely river birch!  My beautiful crabapple! :-( 

We had a short spate of very high wind - maybe straight-line wind as there is absolutely nothing on the news about it.  Thankfully the trees managed to miss the house:

My first dog's physical therapy pool (a stock waterer :-D) ended up in the treeline - you can almost see it - it's that bit of blue:

There's a bit more tree damage around the homestead, but this is the worst.  Luckily the house is fine, the roofs are still on the buildings (though the machine shed's roof needs a bit of repair).  And we're all safe and I wasn't on the road when it happened - though I would have been if the power hadn't gone out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home