Loomy Thoughts

Sunday, April 08, 2012

More spinning!

Sadly I've not had a chance to work on cleaning the antique Finnish wheel yet, but I did get some spinning done in the past couple of weeks.  I'm half-done with the merino/silk from Corgi Hill Farm :
"Blue Mountain Coffee"

And I've started the third bobbin of the blue fluff I'm spinning on the Polonaise (and am really hoping I don't have more stashed somewhere, but I think I do - I'm pretty sure I should have ended up with more than three bobbins of this :-/):

 And I also finished the single that was sent with this lovely shorty Glindle, appropriately named "Miss Bitty". :-D
It's next-to-impossible to capture the glass tip with the camera, but it's a lovely translucent dark green.  She's perfect for using with my spinning spoon and a very smooth spinner. :-)

I need to go through my basket o'handspun and start a knitting project - my basket is overflowing.  I probably really need to make a list of what I know I want to do, plus a list of my finished handspun so I have an idea of what I have.  Not enough hours in the day....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home