Loomy Thoughts

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

So much for plans...

I really should know better by now - my plans o' anything never seem to work out. The most I got done this past weekend was about an hour and a half of spinning. I got another hour in last night (on the alpaca) - now I can see light at the end of the tunnel I should be able to stay motivated to finish up the alpaca, and when my hands get tired I can do the math for the towels on the Harp.

Yesterday the merino I ordered with the Flip came - wow is it SOFT! I can't wait to spin that (still need to ply that alpaca though). I also need to get the alpaca spun as the Flip will probably be here today or tomorrow, and you know what I'll want to be doing (though I still haven't picked a first project on it - maybe mug rugs?).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home