Loomy Thoughts

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The promised pictures...

I thought about taking the camera with me on the demo, but I was afraid I would lose it so no pics of us 'in action'. But here are some pictures anyway. First - it's that time of year here:Beautiful! I love peonies!


Here is all my stuff packed and ready to be loaded.
I have my wheel, my chair, the loom stand, the loom with extra yarn (and the instructions!), the Spindolyn with it's fiber; two different batches of roving for the wheel, an extra bobbin, a rug I made on the tying frame, and my sunscreen and soda. Boss Dog is supervising (she's very helpful that way).

And there's plenty of room:

I was easily able to carry/roll this to the demo site with no problem. Though the Flip is on the heavy side, it's not that heavy, and the shoulder strap on the bag made it much easier.

I did this much spinning between weaving bouts at the demo:
As you might be able to see - there isn't all that much left of the roving so I may be able to make short work of this. I will probably ply it as I like a bit thicker yarn. I am liking the color, even if the spinning is giving me some minor fits. :-)

No crafting tonight; I'm way too tired. I plan to do some spinning tomorrow though, so I can finish this red up and get to the Icelandic. I also need to skein the alpaca and wash it - perhaps I can get that done tomorrow as well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home