Loomy Thoughts

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wednesday!

This weekend I finished off the warp on the Flip. Now I need to cut the warp off the loom, zigzag the dishcloth edges, cut them apart, and then sew hems. I think I'll wait until Saturday to do all of that. :-)

I'm taking today off of walking the hound, as the house is in serious need of decluttering but I hope to get some spinning in later - I really want to get that red roving finished. I just remembered that I have some really soft Polwarth I started spinning quite awhile ago that I would like to get back to, so I need to choose if the next spinning will be the Polwarth, or the Icelandic that I am also in the middle of.

I also did some Spindolyn-spinning this weekend, and let my sisters spin on it too - I think it was a hit. :-D I also frogged the knitted scarf, but didn't have a chance to re-start it yet. My hand is bothering me today, so I probably won't start it again until some time this weekend.

And that's all I have to report today; perhaps I'll have pictures on Saturday. :-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home