Loomy Thoughts

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It's here!

The new wheel has arrived:


Some assembly required.


But all you need is a Phillips screwdriver, less than 10 minutes (less than 5 if you don't have dogs 'helping'), and violá!



They look like sisters!


It pedals a tiny bit differently, but it shouldn't take long to get used to it. Same wheel size so all my bobbins will work the same; square pvc instead of round pc; and it has a larger base because of the Pedal Pusher. Oh and the lazy kate is a bit different, but I probably won't use that anyway since I made my own tensioned lazy kate. The Pedal Pusher is supposed to be a bit heavier than the Production wheel, but didn't notice a difference yet (and they both fit in my car - yay!).

Hmm... maybe I should've gotten the version with the "X" wheel - I could've named it after Hugh Jackman's character in the X-Men movies. That would open up some interesting decorating ideas for it. :-D


Tomorrow is the first meeting of the spinning club that a friend of mine (and my NEW local Babe seller - woohoo!) and I are starting. So far we know of three people attending - including the two of us! LOL But that would be ok - I know we'll have a good time. And now we have at least one spare wheel, and my friend is planning to bring two wheels as well. I thought I had a second folding chair, but neither DH or I can find it now so I might pop out to the store for one before the meeting - I have some time before I need to be there. Wish us luck!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home