Loomy Thoughts

Friday, June 01, 2007

TGIF!

Even though last night was Spinning Night, I didn't even touch the wheel or spindle. Nor the looms, nor the the knitting. I must need more caffeine! :-) (I think spending two hours waiting in LensCrafters for my eye doctor to call them contributed to my general lack of enthusiasm; but hopefully the new glasses will be worth it.)

Luckily it's Friday, I'm well-stocked with Pepsi One, and I'm taking off early from work. It's too wet to plant the garden, so that's one thing I can strike off my list (for at least this afternoon). I think I'll walk the hound first, then do some housecleaning, and then continue spinning the red stuff. Then tomorrow I can concentrate on learning how to finish the dishcloths (once I un-bury the zig-zagging sewing machine - that better be on tonight's list of things to do).

Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

  • Hi,
    The next time you have no warp on your Flip, could you please take a close-up picture of one of the heddle blocks? I have a Knitter's Loom and one of Schacht's older RH looms, and am curious about the difference in blocks.
    Thanks!!
    Trisha

    By Blogger Trisha, at 6/01/2007 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home